- There is an update coming for Android that is in testing. Our development team don’t think it will dramatically impact your performance concerns – but the app isn’t dead.
- One of our developers has an Epic 4G as his personal device and he said he doesn't see FC issues, but he also said he doesn't often use the app off of WiFi.
- If you could let us know your profile name (you can submit it to us at email@example.com if you don't wish to post it here) our team can take a look at the channels you are creating and see if there are any problems.
- When you say ‘forever to update my channels after you refresh’, do you mean how long it takes to see data when a channel is opened (which auto-refreshes stale channels) or do you mean on a pull to refresh/refresh from menu? Or do you mean it takes a long time for your channels to update in the catalog?
- Most likely the force close issues are memory related. If you launch the task manager and find out how much internal memory is available that might be useful info.
You can optimize the performance of your channels by removing sources that are not returning items you find most interesting. We limit the number of items returned to 200/channel, so creating channels that return hundreds or thousands of items only makes the update take longer.